ewly released data from Fact.MR’s market analysis shows that global demand of the overall rapeseed oil market sales is expected to be valued at US$ 17 Bn by 2021. As per the report, by 2031, the market will reach US$ 32 Bn, growing at a CAGR of over 6%.
Historically, from 2016 to 2020, rapeseed oil sales expanded at a CAGR exceeding 4%, reaching US$ 16.7 Bn. During the coronavirus pandemic, prospects somewhat dimmed, as the imposition of mandatory lockdowns compelled manufacturers to cease operations in the initial months. However, as the curbs eased, prospects were restored amid resumption of factory operations.
Rapeseed oil waste can be used as a sustainable source of fuel. Rapeseed oil is rich in nutritional value, which makes it a useful product in the food and cosmetic industries. Growing health awareness among consumers as well as the growth in demand for dietary oils and fats have primarily driven demand for rapeseed oil.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=132
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global market for rapeseed oil to add nearly 2x the market value by 2031
- By product type, sales of virgin rapeseed oil to expand at a CAGR of 5% through 2031
- Processed rapeseed oil to reflect a CAGR exceeding 4% by 2031
- Reliance on online distribution channels increasing, exhibiting a growth rate of 5%
- By end use, foodservices to remain dominant consumer, yielding 40% of global demand
- U.S likely to experience robust growth, expanding at a CAGR of 7.3% through 2031
- Europe to account for an attractive share, exhibiting a growth rate of 5%
- China to account for 3 out of 5 sales of rapeseed oil across the Asian market
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=132
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||US$ Mn for Value & ‘000 Units for Volume|
|Key Regions Covered||North AmericaLatin AmericaEuropeEast AsiaSouth AsiaOceaniaMiddle East & Africa|
|Key Countries Covered||U.S.CanadaGermanyU.K.FranceSpainItalyRussia China JapanSouth KoreaIndiaAustraliaBrazilMexicoArgentina GCC South Africa|
|Key Market Segments Covered||Product TypeEnd UserDistribution ChannelRegion|
|Key Companies Profiled||Adani Wilmar Ltd.Ruchi Soya Industries LimitedAssociated British Foods plc.Cargill Inc.Archer Daniels Midland CompanyBunge LimitedAdams Group Inc.American Vegetable Oils, Inc.Grief Inc. (Olympic Oils Limited)Borges International Group S.L.UMarico LimitedFuji Oil Holdings Inc.Louis Dreyfus CompanyConAgra Foods (Agrotech Foods Ltd).|
|Pricing||Available upon Request|
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=132
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Rapeseed Oil Market Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Rapeseed Oil Market Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Rapeseed Oil Market historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Rapeseed Oil Market Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Rapeseed Oil MarketIt carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Rapeseed Oil Market Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Rapeseed Oil Market demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Rapeseed Oil Market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Rapeseed Oil Market Consumption: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Rapeseed Oil Market growth.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Candour Today journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.